Today I committed a bunch of smaller changes as well as a big change. I have attempted to resolve most of the performance issues with the file list taking too long to load when there are 1000+ files in the system. Need more users to test this and provide feedback to determine if this issue is resolved.
- UDF: Admin menu item shows blank for admin (non root) user
- UDF: Need error trapping for mysql queries in the udf_functions
- Large number of files causes out.php to respond slowly during initial load
- Plug-ins: Add a hook for acting on the File->Edit/add data before it is saved
- Add plugin hooks for file list
OpenDocMan is an open source document management system designed to comply with ISO 17025 for document management.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.