Available Plug-In’s (For OpenDocMan 1.2.6+ Only)
- HelloWorld v1.2 (3033 downloads) (Free) – Skeleton example plug-in. Use this if you want to create your own.
- InExp v1.5 (4394 downloads) (Free) – Individual File Expiration – This plug-in provides individual file expiration features.
- On Sale! Export (
$29$15/one-time) – This plugin for OpenDocMan 1.3.x will allow you to export your currently active document revisions to a zip file along with a manifest. This export ZIP file is compatible with the SecureDocMan batch import system.
- ZeroRevStart ($9.95/one-time) – This plug-in for OpenDocMan v1.x will change the visual behavior of file revisions so that instead of the first revision showing as “1”, it will show as “0”. All subsequent revisions will be based on the “0” starting point so, for example, the third revision would show up as revision “2” (0, 1, 2). More info….
- ImportUsers ($9.95/one-time) – Plug-in that allows the root admin user to import multiple user accounts at once. Eliminates the hassle of adding each user individually. More info….
- SimpleUser ($9.95/one-time) – Plug-in that simplifies the add/edit file pages to remove Department, and Permissions settings from non-admin users. Lifetime support and updates included. More info…
- UDFToDescription ($9.95/one-time) – This plug-in will take pre-defined UDF values and append them into the description field as comma separated values during the add-file operation.