What is it?
OpenDocMan Export is a plugin for OpenDocMan 1.3.0+ allows you to export your files into a zip file that is placed into your configured dataDir folder. Use it to import your documents into another DMS or to create backups in case of an emergency.
- Exports all of your current, active file revisions to a zip file.
- Zip file is stored into your dataDir folder.
- Includes a manifest.csv file that contains the file meta-data.
- Zip file is compatible with the SecureDocMan batch import format.
- Lifetime support included for a single installation.