A new version of OpenDocMan is now available. Version 1.2.4 includes minor bug fixes, has some new patches applied, and should be PHP5 compatible. One new database column was added as well. Check downloads link for latest version.
The OpenDocMan SVN repository is also updated.
- added PHP5 changes
- fixed old SERVER vars
- fixed addslashes on dept_reviewers
- fixed issue #[ 1230565 ] unable to change the reviewer groups
- fixed issue with reviewer user settings not being saved
- fixed reviewer checkbox not-checked
- fixed issue #[ 1431911 ] patch to treeview
- applied patch #[ 1114195 ] add functionality for "one-click" view
- added patch #[ 1387635 ] Utility to Reset Forgotten Password
- added 1.2p3 upgrade path for 1.2.4
- added patch #[ 1431875 ] Add "QDF" to mimetypes
- added patch #[ 1449920 ] Special characters may cause login to fail
- fixed issue #[ 1117924 ] OpenOffice document mime types
- removed NIS patch. It was causing too many errors and warnings